If you wonder how to set up Microsoft account on your devices, here are the best solutions. We covered your PC, phone, and tablet. Let’s see what to do to set up your own Microsoft account.
How to Set Up Microsoft Account on Your PC
If your PC is running a Windows operating system, you should make the following steps:
- Click the Start button and choose Settings. Click on Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- Select Add a Microsoft account. Follow the instructions for making an account and verify your identity by entering the confirmation code.
- If your PC is a Mac device, make these settings:
- Download Office 365 service on your Mac device.
- Make a Microsoft account, and you will be able to use Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and more with the same account.
How to Set Up Microsoft Account on Your Phone
If you are using a Windows phone, look for these settings:
- During the set-up instructions on your phone, you can tap the Sign-in button and follow the further instructions.
- In the case that you want to sign in after set-up, tap Settings in the App list and go to Email + accounts.
- When you see the option Add an account, tap Microsoft account and choose Sign in to set up a Microsoft account.
If your phone is an iOS phone, you can get a Microsoft account very quickly. The only thing to do is visiting the App Store and choosing one of the Microsoft apps.
If you have an Android phone, the process is equally simple. Just visit the App Store and view all Microsoft apps. Select the one you want to use and set up an account.
How to Set Up Microsoft Account on Your Tablet
If you are using a Windows tablet, you should make these steps in the process:
- Go to Start button and choose Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- When you tap Accounts, go to Add a Microsoft account. Set up an account by following the instructions.
If you use a tablet with the iOS system, visit your App Store and get one of the Microsoft apps where you can make an account.
If your tablet is an Android device, search for one of the Microsoft apps in the App Store and make your account.
Now when you know how to set up Microsoft account on your devices, you can use the full potential of Microsoft apps wherever you are.